Kazuya Takamoto, Representative Director
- December, 1977
- Born in Hiroshima City
- April, 1984
- Entered Hiroshima City Fukuromachi Elementary School
- April, 1990
- Entered a private school, Hiroshima Shudo Junior High School
- April, 1993
- Entered a private school, Hiroshima Shudo High School
- April, 1997
- Entered Kansai Gakuin University, Department of Physics
- April, 2002
- Entered Nissei Information Technology Co., Ltd.
- March, 2007
- Left the company above
- April, 2007
- Started working at HOTEL PARK SIDE Corporation
- 1 Take advantage of the hotel's ideal location and provide pleasant, affordable accommodation to our guests.
- 2 Merge the hardware "hotel" and the software "employees" to bring out maximum service.
- 3 Contribute to local society by generating employment.
For our customers' "thank you"
Because of our hotel's superb downtown location, high quality recently renovated facilities, and the hospitality of our cheerful, scrupulous staff, our hotel has received positive feedback from guests who stay with us for various purposes including business and sightseeing.
Each customer has unique needs, so we don't offer a "one-size-fits-all" service. Providing the best support or service to each customer requires clear, prompt judgments. The reason we can provide just the right information or solve problems for guests is because we always try to learn our guests' needs. This approach has brought a lot of positive feedback from our guests.
Recently, the number of overseas guests is increasing. Peace Memorial Park is nearby, and we're always thinking about how we can inform or promote peace beyond our hotel business. By exploring the town little by little, we also collect detailed local information which isn't covered by guidebooks. Some of this information is introduced on the page "Young owner's favorites in Hiroshima (トル)" and is proving popular.
All of us on the staff work hard so that our guests are satisfied with their stay, and many of them leave with the words, "Thank you!"